Note: The NuXT v2.0 IS coming, but has been delayed for a number of reasons, including COVID-19.
Should be ready during April.
Click the red "Notify me" button if you'd like to be notified by email when stock is ready. Check your spam box.
Better photos will be uploaded when it is ready for sale.
Not just a motherboard, but more of a "single-board-computer".
Can be used as a full featured XT without any cards.
Can add Sound, Network Card, or more storage/connectivity via the four ISA slots.
I recommend reading the user manual in the links at the bottom, for more detailed information.
- 8088 and NEC V20 support
- 8087 math co-processor support
- 9.55MHz, switchable to 4.77MHz or 7.16MHz with hotkey
- 2x64K ROM, switchable with DIP switch, writeable
- 832K RAM
- 640K conventional
- up to 192K UMB RAM (160K max when using VGA)
- UMB-Configured DOS 6.22 uses only 10K conventional!
- PC/104 Expansion Platform
- (optional) PC/104 SVGA card, with VGA port in the rear I/O area
- Real-time clock (uses a CR2032 cell)
- High-density Floppy controller, with FM support
- Bootable XT-IDE Interface
- Onboard IDE port
- Onboard CompactFlash card slot at rear I/O
- (optional) 64MB CF Card Included! Loaded with DOS and ready to go
- 16550 Serial Port
- PS/2 Mouse Port
- PS/2 Keyboard Port
- Bidirectional parallel port
- ATX Power Input. Generates own -5V rail
- 4 x 8-bit ISA Slots
- Front-panel connector for modern cases
- Can disable onboard peripherals and adjust resources used
8088 CPU is slightly slower than NEC V20, but with greater XT compatibility with some software.
NEC V20 is a little faster at the same clock speed, and supports 80186 instructions.
512K VGA RAM is not useful for most tasks. It is only needed for 1024x768 16-colour, and 800x600 256-colour; quite high for a mere 8088.
The 8087 is also not useful for most users. Only software that specifically supports it will see a speed increase, such as CAD or spreadsheet software.
- NuXT v2.0
- I/O shield
- User Manual
This is too valuable for airmail. Please choose Courier or Express. Airmail is only insured for $150.The Tracked Courier postage is 3-7 days tracked, but only available to certain destinations. This is insured for the full value.The Express postage option is 2-3 days tracked, but costs a lot more. You must supply a phone number with this option.These postage times can be delayed by your country's customs service.
There is a 1 year warranty for repairs.
There is no guarentee of compatability with any of your hardware, monitors, etc.
See LazyGameReviews' excellent demonstration of the previous NuXT v1.2 here. And check out his awesome channel!
Includes some schematic sections and BIOS by Sergey KiselevSchematic source files and BIOS downloadsUser Manual